The Volvo C30 Electric is already out on the roads throughout Europe. The car was developed in an unusually short space of time, but what happened behind the scenes? This can now be seen in ten films that describe the project from start to finish.
The Volvo C30 Electric is a modern car that does not compromise on safety, performance, comfort or user-friendliness - the traditional hallmarks of any Volvo.
All told, about 100 specialists from Volvo Car Special Vehicles, Volvo Car Corporation and technology experts Consat AB and I3tex AB worked together on the research and development programme, which was almost as far-reaching as construction of an all-new car model.
The following films are linked to this press release (related):
1. A Milestone in the Automotive Industry (id 40547)
2. Battery System (id 40546)
3. Electrical Architecture and Electrical Safety (id 40545)
4. Electric Motor and Power Electronics (id 40544)
5. Software Development (id 40543)
6. Climate Systems (id 40542)
7. Safety (id 40541)
8. Testing (id 40540)
9. Fleet Management System (id 40539)
10. Research Programme (id 40538)
For information on how Volvo Cars process your personal data in relation to Volvo Cars Global Newsroom click here.