• Volvo Studio opens at the Brent Cross Shopping Centre in North London
• A showcase for people to learn more about Volvo’s electrification strategy and its latest all-electric models
• Customers can also find out about purchase options, including the Care by Volvo subscription service, have a test drive and place an order for a new car
• Studio offers a welcoming environment with a Scandinavian design that reflects the signature clean, contemporary lines of Volvo’s cars
• Consumer experience centre hosted in collaboration with Volvo’s retail partner, Endeavour Automotive
A brand-new Volvo Studio has just opened in London, giving consumers the chance to discover how Volvo is evolving into an all-electric brand by 2030 and to take a close-up look at its latest all-electric models.
The Studio – initially planned to operate for 12 months – is located in North London’s busy Brent Cross Shopping Centre and is hosted by the brand with its retail partner in the area, Endeavour Automotive. It is the first electric vehicle consumer experience centre of its kind for Volvo in the UK, following a successful launch of the concept in the Netherlands. The space is designed to be open and welcoming, and has a Scandinavian look that reflects the clean, contemporary lines that distinguish Volvo’s style principles.
Volvo’s range of Recharge battery electric models will take centre stage. This includes the new C40 Recharge compact crossover, which has an official (WLTP) driving range of up to 274 miles, and the XC40 Recharge, the fully electric version of Volvo’s best-selling and multi-award-winning compact SUV.
To help people choose the right purchase method, as well as the car that meets their needs, comprehensive information is available on the Care by Volvo subscription options. These are designed for convenience and peace of mind, with all-inclusive monthly payments to cover use of the car, servicing, wear and tear maintenance, road tax and, if desired, insurance.
The Studio is also offering test drives and accepting customer orders for new cars, with order fulfilment and handovers managed by Volvo Cars North London, operated by Endeavour Automotive.
Kristian Elvefors, Volvo Car UK Managing Director, said: “The Volvo Studio is a super initiative that brings the technology, style and desirability offered by our range of new electric cars to a wider audience, working together with Endeavour Automotive, our respected retail partner.”
John Caney, Endeavour Automotive Chief Executive, added: “The Studio is a perfect environment for introducing people to Volvo’s exciting electrification plans and to see its latest models. Our expert team will be on hand to help people to feel confident and informed about making the right decision when it comes to choosing an electric car.”